PE, Aesthetic & CCA
Who We Are
Head of Department
Mr Mike Teo
Mr Mohamed Riad Bin Mohamed Padli
Mdm Suhaily Bte Salam
Mr Lew Huai Jie
Mr Saifudin Bin Mohammed Amin
Mr Hasyim Tan Abdullah
Ms Winnie Ng Shee Yih
Ms Cheng Hui Meng
Ms Nurul Fathihah Bte Mohd Jamil
Ms Tang Pei Wen
Ms Maxine Toh Xin Yi
PE / HE / Sports
- Active and healthy pupils with the resilience to overcome all challenges
- Promote participation in PE and Sports by providing a variety of physical activities.
- Develop and maintain physical health and fitness through regular participation in physical activities.
- Promote positive self-esteem through body awareness and control.
- Promote understanding and application thinking skills through PE lessons.
- Encourage pupils to demonstrate the spirit of fair play, teamwork leadership and sportsmanship.
- Promote safe practices during physical activities, both in and outside school.
- Develop confidence in PE teachers with the teaching of PE in school.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders as part of the School Health Promotion Plan.
- Promote platform for CCA participation where pupils can be exposed to authentic character development experiences.
PE for Life (The values, skills and camaraderie learnt and experienced during PE lessons should be continued throughout the pupils’ life and be part of their development from young to adulthood).